6/21/2010

round 48 at the sri lanka airline pro!!!

HI,
The contest was ON today ,i surf my heat arround 12am,the sun was really really strong!!!After each wave you need to run on the sand to get back to the line up,that make the heat more hard and funny!!!
I make true this morning on my heat with a 7,33pts and a 7,00.i was surfing with drew courtney,gabriel vilaran and BRENNO DORRINGTON (AKA shrimpy 2,im shrimpy 1).That was really fun to have brenno on my heat,we are really good mates!!!!
but he get unlucky on the heat and didn't make true!!!

The contest is off for the rest of the day so i just relaxing in my hotel room and go for an another surf before the sunset!!
I hope to keep going and make i view more heats!!!
see you tomorrow!!!
Cheers,
ROMAIN








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire