11/11/2010

MED!!!!!

MEDITERRANNEE!!!

HI,
This is a short clip from the last 2 days at Nice in mediterranean.That was really good,first time for me and i love it.
Monday morning when i wake up in hossegor is was so stormy,so we decided (fredo and me) to drive 9hours to NICE,to visit and surf our friend LOOPI.
I surf some really sick waves,barrel,turns,really good quality waves...6 hours surf per day,nice food,nice people.
we surf different spot around Nice,we also crusing in town,take the boat for surf some reef break on the island...
I spent 3 really good days,and i think next time when the maps looks good i will go back for sure!!!
Now im on my way to HAWAII for the contest!!
thanks
romain

1 commentaire:

  1. tééé les gars, apel a mwin kan zot y fé trip surf dan med !!! zot la rale lombardo ec zot ??? En tout cas j'espere que vous avez fracassés le spot !
    Bisous émi

    RépondreSupprimer